PDA

View Full Version : Unable to purchase - no response to email enquiries

jstpierre
October 2nd, 2007, 22:26
I have tried to place an order through the Fantasy Grounds web site many times over the last few days. Each time, when I click the final Submit button, it loads a blank page. I have tried using two different browsers (IE and Firefox), both on two different machines. I have tried different credit cards in two different names. Nothing works.

What's worse is that I have sent several emails to support and have not received a response. Can anyone tell me if the store is "broken"? Is Smite Works closed for vacation or something? They certainly don't make it very easy to contact them. I do not want to make the purchase through one of the other websites because I'm purchasing 7 licenses and really need the discount.

Any help is appreciated.

TaranShannara
October 3rd, 2007, 13:53
I bought mine via their online store on 9/26. Worked fine other than the credit card company called me shortly afterwards and asked if I made the purchase in euros.

Dupre
October 3rd, 2007, 18:48
We are working on resolving the issue with the store.

jstpierre
October 3rd, 2007, 19:37
If you have an ETA on the store coming back online, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can help me place an order manually in the meantime, I'd consider naming my first born after you.

Dupre
October 3rd, 2007, 19:41
The Store is now back online. Thanks for your patience :)

Yenooc
October 4th, 2007, 01:36
. . . If you can help me place an order manually in the meantime, I'd consider naming my first born after you.

I'm actually the one who is responsible for helping you, so you may now name your first-born after me. My actual name is Mister Mxyzptlk. ;)