PDA

View Full Version : Is there is a way to show??

Hawkeiros
April 18th, 2022, 23:17
is there a way for in the action tab for spells to show if its action or bonus action or reaction

LordEntrails
April 19th, 2022, 03:24
Not that I know of. Maybe Mr Z or someone else has a way to do it.

Zacchaeus
April 19th, 2022, 07:58
You mean like the little symbols in Pathfinder 2? If so no there's not without an extension. You could edit the title of the spell so that it has something on it like (R) for reaction or whatever. But too much work I feel. Spellcasters will know when they can cast their spells usually.

mattekure
April 19th, 2022, 12:37
If you are using 5e, check out this extension. https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/242/view

Hawkeiros
April 19th, 2022, 13:29
Thank you yes with some classes it gets to be alot like wizards to remember which is which expecially for people with short term memory issues so I was hoping for an extension thanks mattekure I will look at that extension! And thank you both for taking the time to reply

TMO
April 20th, 2022, 05:58
If you are using 5e, check out this extension. https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/242/view

So when it says it is only for PF1e and D&D 3.5e, does that only apply to NPCs?

TMO
April 20th, 2022, 05:59
Thank you yes with some classes it gets to be alot like wizards to remember which is which expecially for people with short term memory issues so I was hoping for an extension thanks mattekure I will look at that extension! And thank you both for taking the time to reply

Agreed. I like the way D&D Beyond's character sheet is organized for this very purpose.

mattekure
April 20th, 2022, 14:03
So when it says it is only for PF1e and D&D 3.5e, does that only apply to NPCs?

The extension is for PF1e, 3.5e and 5E.

The NPC part is for 3.5e and PF1e only.

Klandare
April 20th, 2022, 20:26
is there a way for in the action tab for spells to show if its action or bonus action or reaction

This will be for a PC and I do not know if he also has this available through the forge, but Rob went through and put additional characters on the title for spells that show items from the spell:

This is the key for those symbols:

(60) - Range - this will be a range in feet 30, 60, 90, etc.

(S) - Self - sometimes listed with a corresponding range

(T) Touch

(C) Concentration

(B) Bonus Action

(R) Reaction

(RIT) Ritual

($) Component cost

GavinRuneblade
April 25th, 2022, 01:00
Being low key and lazy, what I do is add the information to the name of the power/ability on the action tab. So I add numbers for range, and basically the information that Klandare put into parenthases into the name. So firebolt is "firebolt (120)" and Bless is "Bless 60 (C)".