PDA

View Full Version : Bundle Pricing

msbranin
April 15th, 2022, 17:21
Anyone else not get the discount for bundle pricing? I bought the Traveller ruleset and the central supply catalog and it charged me full price instead of the 39.99 for them. I Also got the d66 compendiums and he high and dry adventure. Just was a shock when it chard me 20 more that what it originally said it would.

superteddy57
April 15th, 2022, 17:24
Anyone else not get the discount for bundle pricing? I bought the Traveller ruleset and the central supply catalog and it charged me full price instead of the 39.99 for them. I Also got the d66 compendiums and he high and dry adventure. Just was a shock when it chard me 20 more that what it originally said it would.

If there is an issue with a purchase, please reach out to our support channel for a look and see if can assist in correcting if there is a mistake.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals

Trenloe
April 15th, 2022, 17:40
It sounds like you're not buying all products in the bundle. Did you own the other products in the bundle when you bought the remaining products? You only get the bundle discount if you buy all products in the bundle, or complete the bundle by buying all products you don't already own.

msbranin
April 15th, 2022, 19:46
Ahh I see.. I assumed it worked like it does for the starfinder products. I got the bundle price when I bought 2 or more of the items. I bought the starfinder stuff in bundles of 2 or more until I owned it all.

And never mind. I just looked back and I paid full price for those as well... the discounts were beacuse I owned paizo products and got the fg discounts because of that. My bad. sorry to waste your time.

damned
April 16th, 2022, 04:35
If you do intend to grab them all (and you are flush this month) you could refund the recent purchaes (less than 30 days) and then do the whole thing aian in one transaction.