PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a demo game

Gavek
October 2nd, 2007, 05:21
Hi, I just found this website and figured I'd try out the demo, but as I understand I can only connect to another demo game. Wondering if anyone can help me out. I'm in us central timezone.

mota
October 11th, 2007, 18:59
I'd be interested in trying out the demo connections. Send me a personal message and we'll see about setting up a date & time. I'm also CST btw.

Griogre
October 13th, 2007, 21:12
I think I have some time next week. If you are interested in a walk through of the demo I should be able walk you through FG and run a sample encounter or two. I'm in PDT. What would be a good day?

AethylliA
December 7th, 2007, 21:57
id like to see what it is like as well... Saturdays would work best

mojo1975
December 8th, 2007, 01:30
I just bought the Lite version and I am so wanting to play that it hurts... well, not really, but I do want to learn. I used to play D&D years back and I want to get back into it. I am on eastern time and the evenings are the best for me. I have two small kids so if I played during the day, I would be constantly interupted... I could always be a ranger who is constantly dissappearing and reappearing...haha

AethylliA
December 8th, 2007, 01:43
just wondering, can a bought version play with a demo version?

mojo1975
December 8th, 2007, 07:31
I have both, I got the demo, but then I couldn't get it off of my mind and I figured there would be a better chance to get started if I had both. Please let me know if I can get in a group at all. I am in Eastern Time (Indiana) and would prefer to play after 8pm on just about any day.

Griogre
December 8th, 2007, 19:57
just wondering, can a bought version play with a demo version?
The demo can only connect to the demo.

Mojo just keep watching the Guild House and you will find a game. Sometimes there are more people looking for games and sometimes more people starting games but after a few weeks you can usually fine a game espeicially if it is d20. The holidays do tend to put a crimp in starting new games though.

Stormcannon make sure you have at least read the SRD. You would do best in a low level campaign. Unfortunately, I suspect that other than adventure paths and one shots you are going to see less and less low level games as D&D 4th ed approaches because more and more DMs will wait to see it 4th ed is worth switching to since 3rd and 4th ed characters are not suppose to translate. I know I am not planning on running another low level game unless I wrap up one of my higher level games prior to June.