PDA

View Full Version : Increase Image / Layer Control Point Capabilities - Wish List Discussion

LordEntrails
April 12th, 2022, 20:31
Discussion thread for; https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=138567 Vote if you like the idea.

The 10 control points could have a lot more capability built in to them such as;
- Snap to grid & snap to other layers' control points for all 8 resizing control points and the rotation CP.
- Ability for center CP to be right mouse dragged and then become the new snap point for moving, rotating & placing the layer (it can currently be moved, but it does not become the new snap CP and reverts to image center)
- Rotation CP snaps to 15 degree increments rather than 45 degrees. (if snap to grid / other CPs implemented, rotation snapping might be changed to use a modifier key such as ctrl)
- Non-symmetric drag resizing. Currently all 8 resizing CPs drag symmetrically. Would be great to be able to drag (and snap) them unilaterally using a modifier key (such as ctrl)

Zacchaeus
April 13th, 2022, 08:34
I haven't played about too much with images but you can hold CTRL whilst rotating to rotate to any angle you want. And you can resize the middle points in each line independently by holding CTRL whilst dragging

LordEntrails
April 13th, 2022, 15:44
I haven't played about too much with images but you can hold CTRL whilst rotating to rotate to any angle you want. And you can resize the middle points in each line independently by holding CTRL whilst dragging
Thanks, I knew about the first one, but had not discovered the second one :)