PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 1 Player LF Evening Weekday or Open Weekend Game UTC+1 (London) 5E

shellbackrob
April 11th, 2022, 22:19
LFG - 1 Player LF Evening Weekday or Open Weekend Game UTC+1 (London) 5E

FG License: FG Unity Ultimate
Time Zone: UTC+1 (London UK), but don't mind a couple hours either way in other time zones
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Can be available most weekday evenings and pretty open weekends, I am open to weekly, semi-monthly or monthly.
Term: Flexible, but would prefer long term game
Voice: Discord, can do video and voice as needed

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: Let's just say decades...started with the original red box when it came out to current 5E, both as player and GM.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Pretty familiar, especially getting into automating effects...but always learning something new

Character Type Preferred: Very flexible and can adapt characters as needed to suit play...only class not played in years...Monk
About me: As mentioned above, started playing D&D by discovering the red box with grade school friends...and never looked back! Years of experience as player and GM in various world settings, rule sets (classic to home-brew) and play styles. Bit of a Forgotten Realms geek and own most in print products for that settings, so very familiar with all things associated with that. World of Greyhawk as well, definite classic - A series modules were some of my favourite! Been out of the mix through most of the pandemic and looking to get back into regular playing.

California transplant to UK, living here over 9 years now. Marine engineer by profession...into music and gigs (metal, punk, doom, stoner, etc), play bass, narrowboat fanatic, MotoGP, New Orleans...and much more. Kids off to uni so now even more time to catch up with regular playing group.

Cheers,
-Rob

Immelmann
April 16th, 2022, 20:44
i run an RMC game. not exactly what you are looking for, but if interested, follow the event link.

https://discord.gg/QQkSVrEd?event=964289465445134337