PDA

View Full Version : LFP: Traveller, Spinward Marches

Boldtaar
April 8th, 2022, 16:01
The Spinward Marches lie on the edge of Imperial space, and area that borders rival interstellar governments that directly oppose any further expansion. Far from the major centres of power the local rulers have more practical power than the Emperor himself. It is here that bands of daring individuals can take advantage of the hostile factions in order to carve out a fortune for themselves. The Spinward Marches offer untold adventure for those willing to seek it out.

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate
Game System: Mongoose Traveller 2e

Time Zone: CET (UTC +1)
Day of week and time: Saturdays, 18:00
Start date: To be determined when we have at least 3 players.
Planned Duration & Frequency: About 4h session every other week.
Term: Long term keep playing for long time.

Text or Voice: Voice on Discord.
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
Roleplay & Combat mix: 80/20
Player Experience Level: Moderate to Experienced. No problem if you new to Traveller.
Mature Content (18+): Yes
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 to 5 players
Character restrictions: Preferably only Human and Vargr but can be open to exceptions.

Details of your scenario: Spinward Marches in the year 1105 Imperial.
Travellers has been contacted by a old friend that is offering them a lucrative job. He want to hire the group as corporate security consultants and problem solvers.

Boldtaar
April 24th, 2022, 19:35
bump

Naplam
May 5th, 2022, 21:19
still looking? i am looking for traveller group. i am on est time zone

Boldtaar
May 6th, 2022, 22:13
yes, I send u a PM

tommenquar
May 12th, 2022, 22:33
Still looking for folks? This forever Ref wants to play pretty badly =P

Evilhobo
May 17th, 2022, 08:20
Are you still accepting players?

Boldtaar
July 8th, 2022, 20:13
Looking for one more player

wannes37
July 12th, 2022, 20:19
I am interested but have never played traveller yet. I do have experience with other rp games so if that's fine let me know.

seecat46
July 14th, 2022, 20:49
Hello, are you still looking? I have not played traveller before but have some experience playing space adventures (rouge trader). Love role-playing having just finished Call of Cthulhu.
Discord: seecat46#0083

donpaulo
July 15th, 2022, 06:03
Its a 3am start time for me, otherwise I would have joined after the first posting :bandit:

Torgaar
July 24th, 2022, 18:16
Hi, do you have space for another player? I am in the UK so time zone is ideal for me. I started playing Traveller 2e about 4 years ago when a friend was running it at my local games club. I have mostly played D&D on FG during lockdown but keen to play some Traveller.

MartyS
September 5th, 2022, 06:59
I'm looking to join a group. Hit me up if you are still looking.

Boldtaar
September 8th, 2022, 18:35
Sure sent you a PM

thejollyfatman
September 14th, 2022, 03:43
Anyone still looking? I have a fair amount of time available - UK time zone would be ideal as I have a lot of time during the day here in Minnesota ; my 11 am is 6 pm there.