PDA

View Full Version : LFP: Semi-Weekly Thursday Game set in Kobold Press' Midgard: Empire of Ghouls

zBeeble
April 7th, 2022, 18:42
FG License: DM has Ultimate, Players only require Free Version
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: Eastern
Day of week and time: Every other Thursday: 1830 to 2200
If new game, planned start date: 21 April
Planned Duration & Frequency: semi-weekly
Term: Levels 1 to 13 (until we're done)

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Mumble
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: usually 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-6 in game filling slots not filled by extended group
Character starting level & equipment: 1: what your class / background give you
Character restrictions: OP class combinations will be discussed on a case-by-case basis

Details of your scenario: Campaign set in Kobold Press' Midgard. Published Campiagn: Empire of Ghouls

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://nextcloud.towernet.ca/apps/calendar/p/oxxb5Z6Ew3xxWLRk

Link to Local rules, setting race/class/background: https://nextcloud.towernet.ca/s/LBjK7K6NnLCfzNW

Meet a group of adventurers forged by the great plague of the real world. 4 of us regularly DM games and our extended group of DMs and players spans three continents.

To apply, PM me with a note explaining why you are the right person to add to this esteemed group. Please include an email so we can get in contact more directly.

zBeeble
April 12th, 2022, 05:47
I'm going to reply here and give this a bump. I should add some juicy bits to get a bit more interest...

Kobold Press' Midgard setting is a new published work in 5e with full support for Fantasy Grounds Unity. Included are dozens of new Race/Class/Background that are setting specific. Play as undead ... or play as a Beer domain Cleric (or an Undead Beer Domain Cleric? Not every combination makes sense ...).

Interested persons should PM me their email contact info and a brief description why you're a good player at the table.