PDA

View Full Version : I see Paizo are going to release Abomination Vaults for 5e

spoonhead
March 30th, 2022, 19:37
I ran the first AP with PF2, and found it a great adventure. When it comes to 5e, is this something that will be converted for FGU?

https://paizo.com/products/btq02d54/discuss?Pathfinder-Adventure-Path-Abomination-Vaults#tabs

Valyar
March 31st, 2022, 09:35
Interesting...

damned
March 31st, 2022, 10:53
I ran the first AP with PF2, and found it a great adventure. When it comes to 5e, is this something that will be converted for FGU?

https://paizo.com/products/btq02d54/discuss?Pathfinder-Adventure-Path-Abomination-Vaults#tabs

I think its likely being that Paizo work closely with the SmiteWorks team

spoonhead
March 31st, 2022, 11:00
It would be nice if it was. It is a very nice 3 module campaign. I find PF campaigns (or adventure paths as they're called) better fleshed out than WOTC campaigns. IMHO of course.

Trenloe
March 31st, 2022, 15:33
It will be converted for Fantasy Grounds.

Grimlore
March 3rd, 2023, 19:09
Any update on this coming to 5e? I searched the store, to no avail.

Trenloe
March 3rd, 2023, 19:34
Any update on this coming to 5e? I searched the store, to no avail.
Considering Paizo are currently estimating June availability for the 5e conversion, it won't be in the store for a while! https://paizo.com/products/btq02d54?Pathfinder-Adventure-Path-Abomination-Vaults

Devistation
March 23rd, 2024, 03:01
Just looking for an update on this. We started this on PF and my group is really wanting to switch to 5e.

Thanks

claedawg
March 23rd, 2024, 06:20
It would be nice if it was. It is a very nice 3 module campaign. I find PF campaigns (or adventure paths as they're called) better fleshed out than WOTC campaigns. IMHO of course.

I'm not sure about the PF adventure paths, but I do know I typically have to do a lot of additional work to make WotC adventure more to my liking. While I like many of the "new" features 5E brought to the table, they have left, in both the rules and adventures, things way too vague.

Jiminimonka
March 23rd, 2024, 09:33
Just looking for an update on this. We started this on PF and my group is really wanting to switch to 5e.

Thanks

The link Trenloe has in the post above yours has a date.

Devistation
March 24th, 2024, 19:36
The link Trenloe has in the post above yours has a date.

Yeah. I saw that. You must not have noticed that he said that in March 2023. That is why I was asking for an update

Jiminimonka
March 24th, 2024, 19:44
Yeah. I saw that. You must not have noticed that he said that in March 2023. That is why I was asking for an update

Go read the link. It has a date.

LordEntrails
March 24th, 2024, 22:13
I get the confusion. Trenloe's post implied that it would be published in June of 2023. But following the link Trenloe provided shows that preorder is expected to be available in May of 2024. And that's for the dead tree version of it, not the FG version.

Trenloe
March 25th, 2024, 00:14
As noted, the Paizo product page has the Paizo release date - FG can't release before that. Paizo has changed the release date for this a number of times and it's always a good idea to check the Paizo site for actual release dates of their products.

I'll check with the dev to see where the FG conversion is at this point - i.e. will we hit the Paizo release date or will it be after their release date.

Devistation
March 25th, 2024, 00:25
As noted, the Paizo product page has the Paizo release date - FG can't release before that. Paizo has changed the release date for this a number of times and it's always a good idea to check the Paizo site for actual release dates of their products.

I'll check with the dev to see where the FG conversion is at this point - i.e. will we hit the Paizo release date or will it be after their release date.

Thank you Trenloe. I hope Paiso actually hit the release date this time.