PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] 2-3 more players for a wednesday game 11 a.m. GMT-5 DND 5E Homebrewish world

Pneamonic
March 29th, 2022, 12:15
Looking for a few more players for a game I'm running. It will be a new game that I've just started.

FG License: I have FG Ultimate so players only need the free version.
Game type: I'm running a DND 5E game so we'll be using those rules. Open to some homebrew rules depending on what the group thinks.

Timezone: UTC -5
Time and Day: Wednesdays from 11 A.M. to 3 P.M.
Duration: Game will run for about 4 hours with some breaks between. Game will run every week and I hope to keep running it for a long time.

Voice: I will be using Discord for the voice chat. The sessions will not be recorded.

RP and Combat: I like the mix of about 60/40 with RP taking the higher, but the players will be in charge of that the most.
Language: We'll be speaking English.
Number of players: There are 3 players already signed up and I'd like about 5-6 before we start the adventure.

Starting Level: Players will start at LVL 3
Restrictions: You can use whatever I have. I have all the basic books and a few extra things, including some stuff I found online and threw in myself. I'm happy to create something in FG that you found online, but if its too OP or too weak I'll try and make some compromises to level it out with the rest of the party.

Basic setting sees the players moving to find a way into a magic irradiated city. Intense magic changes the people and environment around it.

The world is slightly homebrew, but I will change or modify some things based on the players backstory.

If you want some more info or want to join send me your discord.

Hope to have some fun with y'all,
Pneamonic

Carog the Fat
March 29th, 2022, 14:16
is that CST -6 or EST -5 as 6am is much more playable than 5am from the UK.

Pneamonic
March 29th, 2022, 14:28
That'd be CST used in the United states. I'm still not too clear on the different time zones but it should be UTC -5. I'll edit the post to make it more clear.

Pneamonic
March 30th, 2022, 13:09
I have managed to get all the player slots filled. Thank you if you were considering my game.