PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] 1-2 players. Tuesday 7-10pm EST time zone - DnD5E

genokahn
March 27th, 2022, 16:59
Looking for players that are new to 5E and/or new to FGU. I want to build a party of adventurers that will (hopefully) gel and desire a longer term campaign. I am a patient DM who enjoys discussing 5E and FGU with players and helping new players learn both (and learning from the players in return).

FG License: Unity, Ultimate License (so you will only need the Demo license)

Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Eastern (EST)

Day of week and time: Tuesday 7pm to 10pm EST

Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly / Bi-Weekly; Level 1 adventure to start; hoping for longer term commitment

Text or Voice: Voice, English language

Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: I don't want campaigns that are all hack n slash so I try to have a balance of roleplay, problem solving and combat. Some dungeon crawls can be combat heavy however, so it depends on what module is being played.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 1 player (Druid); Need 1-2 additional players

Character starting level & equipment: First level, starting gear packages from the Player’s Handbook.

Character restrictions: Can create your own or I can create one for you. Willing to discuss with each player. Ultra-powerful demigod characters are not fun for other first level players. However, a slight class tweak or homebrew character idea can be discussed. As the DM I have to consider how the character fits into the story and whether FGU can mimic any special abilities (but we can always do things manually if needed).

Details of your scenario: Just started a 1st level module set in the Dessarin Valley. My games are set in the Forgotten Realms. I have a few new (5E) and a few old (2e thru 4e converted to 5e) modules ready for longer term play.
About the DM: I have been playing D&D since 1E and I have been a DM on and off over the decades. I want to build the story and grow the characters along with the players to make the game fun and fulfilling for everyone.

SebastianSalvo
March 28th, 2022, 22:22
Hi, I have experience with 5E as DM and as player. I have FG Unity Ultimate license and I could like to join. Find me on Discord at SebastianSalvo#4465, Looking forward to start an adventure.

Dimmon
March 28th, 2022, 22:29
Hello!

I am definitely interested in this game also I have dabbled with all editions and recently returned to 5e after a couple of years off. I have been looking for something on Tuesdays evening also which is great! I have the Standard FGU license so no problems there either. Give me a shout back with a PM or on Discord at Xavierment#0058. Cannot wait to hear back from you!

Zaknafein14
March 29th, 2022, 00:15
Im interested in playing also. I have played dnd on and off since 3.5 but I have never played using a VTT. I have some experience with long term campaigns. I will have the demo license but willing to upgrade if needed to play with a group

genokahn
March 29th, 2022, 03:28
Looks like the game is full as of now. I will repost if there are any openings. Thanks for browsing and messaging, all. Good luck on your epic adventures!

Dandelion PineBlood
March 29th, 2022, 23:10
Hey, I have a little experience with DnD and FG. I currently play in my brother in laws FG game every 3 weeks. They all have kids though so the scheduling has been inconsistent. Looking for a regular weekly game. I really like all aspects of DnD and starting a character from level 1 sounds fun! (I joined my brother in laws game at level 7.)