PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 4~5 Players Mon or Thu Night 10PM GMT PF2e Agents Of Edgewatch

contafgmestre
March 22nd, 2022, 23:40
Have you ever wondered what is like to be a guard in the biggest city of the world during the greatest festival of the century? Well, now it's your chance, 'cause in Agents Of Edgewatch you'll have the opportunity to take the role of fresh recruits with the hard job to defend the people of Absalom and it's visitors from any harm that might come during the Radiant Festival, a big festivity that takes place once every century, gathering exhibitors and wonders from around the world.

I was planning to start this with my usual group of friends, but since adult life is a b****, I think it's about time to make new ones.

Campaign Type: Episodic
Campaign Length: At first I'm planning to go through the first book of the AP. If it works out well, and the group is willing, we can to the end of it.
Game Frequency: Weekly, every monday or thursday night (10 pm to 02 am GMT)
Primary Language: English
Camera Needed: No, but welcome
Audio: Yes (Discord)

Player Experience Level: Everyone is welcome as long as you're friendly and willing to learn
GM Experience Level: High experience with DMing in general, but low experience with Pathfinder 2e
GM Fantasy Grounds Knowledge: Low, used to play face-to-face until the pandemic started
Roleplaying Level: Medium/High
Combat Level: Medium/High
Puzzle Level: Low/Medium
Mature Content (18+): Yes, it gets dark at some point, and it may upset some players

OTHER GAME DETAILS
Starting Level: 1
Ending Level: 5 (20 if we go through all of the AP)
Character Restrictions: Good and Neutral aligned. Anything officially published by paizo is allowed, no homebrews. Your characters may be willing to bend the law a bit, but they can't be downright corrupt. They must have a genuine desire to protect the city and it's people.

Planned start date: 04/04

Game calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=6326

PancettaStuffing
March 24th, 2022, 07:18
I'm very interested I have DM'd a couple of D&D 5e campaigns and am currently a player in one but have been wanting to try out PF2e recently, how flexible is the start time? If the time could start 15 minutes earlier it would fit perfectly into my schedule, other wise I would have to leave the session 15-ish minutes early.

Lienhh
March 25th, 2022, 05:02
I am interested in your campaign. This is an AP I have been wanting to join as a player. Either day is good, though Mondays might be better. I’m in PDT time, so it is mid afternoon for me. I have been playing PF2e since it was released. I have been in a few campaigns here on FG, but still only have the demo.

Emerald_wind
March 25th, 2022, 06:51
I definitely have interest, Mondays would work, Thursdays would be slightly better, I am also PDT and afternoons are free for me. Love PF2e and would love to participate in this campaign.

Mercurial Quark
March 25th, 2022, 15:46
I am quite interested! I am coming from a background of 5e but pf2 has really pulled me towards wanting to learn the system. I think Mon and Thu are both equal, so what ever works out for everyone should be okay, and my being EST puts the starting time in the evening for me which is perfect

Eanelen
March 26th, 2022, 07:56
Hello, I'm interested in playing. I've been playing PF1e since its inception and played a few games of pf2e as well. I'm passingly familiar with the system, though not 100% fluent lol. I am in central standard time can play but only on Mondays as my Thursdays are taken.

contafgmestre
March 30th, 2022, 18:26
4 seats are taken, still waiting for a fifth member

rhoule6819
March 31st, 2022, 18:06
Hi,

I would love to be the 5th player if the spot is still open. I have a lot of experience in PF2E and Fantasy grounds. I have been GMing a group of friends for the last 5 years or so and have had little chance to be a PC. I am in EST so this time works for me as it would be about 6pm EST if you are starting at 10pm GMT