PDA

View Full Version : 5e New Campagin Level 1

Adventure
March 22nd, 2022, 21:04
Looking for 4-5 players to participate in a FG-Unity game of 5e set in a dark war-torn setting. Players should be mature, patient and wanting to participate as a good/neutral team seeking to stem the tide of war through their actions, interactions and RP. Each player will have shared and individual goals that will develop through gameplay derived from their actions and back stories.
Looking to start near the end of this month or sometime in April, on Tuesdays or Thursdays 7pm to 10pm.

I am an experianced DM who has played since 2nd edition. This campagin will be land, above and below, depends on the action of players. Fully geared towards players and choices. No Evil players. This will be a heroic campaign, your characters may determine the outcome of the future of the lands your interact with. Characters will be generated during a session 0 at 1st level where we will work to intertwine your background with the world around you.
The base standard races are preferred. Dwarves, Elves, Halflings, Humans, Gnomes, Half-elves, and Half-orcs.

Please message me your character ideas, race and class and abit about them.

johnecc
March 23rd, 2022, 01:36
Just a heads up, if you want players that are suitable, you may want to specify which timezone this is for, as there are people from all over the world on these forums.

Michael Colacino
March 23rd, 2022, 03:22
I also am seriously interested on either tuesday or thursday. Just need a time zone!

Adventure
March 23rd, 2022, 04:20
The time zone is Eastern, I live in the US.

Shock
March 23rd, 2022, 09:39
very interested if the game is on Thursday, I wouldn't be able to make a Tuesday game though

Adventure
March 24th, 2022, 02:55
Are you still able to play if its Thursday 7 to 10 EST

GonzoWCS
March 25th, 2022, 01:36
Hello,
I am interested in playing and available for either Tuesday or Thursday 7 - 10 Eastern Time. Will be on travel for a bit so not available until after 20 April.

Cheers
Gonzo

Adventure
March 25th, 2022, 04:20
Okay send me a private message with your discord info. And your character idea

Dandelion PineBlood
April 7th, 2022, 02:07
I’m very interested in joining this game. I love the idea of a heroic campaign in a dark setting.
I have a fair amount of experience with DnD but I’m definitely not an expert. Let me know if there are still spots available. I also know several good players looking to play in a campaign if that’s helpful. Hope you’re doing well