PDA

View Full Version : LFG 5e - Monday late nights EST

Gramsay
March 22nd, 2022, 00:44
FG License: Free Version
Time Zone: EST - Im looking for a group that plays on Mondays late night or on Sundays afternoon.
Term: Either long term or short term. I prefer to not lay one-offs.
Voice: Voice only. Any platform works for me. i.e. Teamspeak, Discord, Ventrilo, etc
Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
Game System Experience: I have experience with pathfinder and 5e. I've played 3-4 short term campaigns and am currently playing a long term campaign on Sundays with some friends. However, they're only every other week for a few hours and I would like more lol.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm new to FG, but the current campaign im playing uses it. So far we've had 4 sessions and ive learned how to navigate it with some competence.

Character Type Preferred: I like to play Wizards. Specifically Divination or illusions.
About me: Hi! Ive played a bunch of DND games before and started with Pathfinder. However as i've been playing more 5e recently, I now realize how complicated Pathfinder really was and i've grown to love 5e. Im fairly new to the mechanics of the game as the campaigns ive played previously didnt last more than 10 sessions or so and they were with inexperienced and non-professional DM's. I'd love to get into a campaign for Mondays, but also am open for Sundays until 5-6 PM EST. Typically im the type of player which likes to take shortcuts and try to think of clever methods to get around things. I love roleplaying and bringing up RP reasons for my actions. I look forward to meeting some of you and hope you may invite me to your sessions!