PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player Flexible with Time CST Looking for Text only game Preferably V5 or CoC

RenattaGiancarlo
March 21st, 2022, 23:58
Hey all!

I'm in central standard timezone and would really like to find a text only game or two to join. I'm game for a one shot or module or a longer campaign. Especially a once a week or once every two weeks schedule would be ideal for me.

I would prefer to find a Vampire the Masquerade 5E game, but am game to try anything as long as it's text only. I have a little bit of experience with D&D 5E and Star Trek Adventures as well. I'm especially also interested in Call of Cthulhu or Shadowrun.

I'm most experienced with Vampire the Masquerade and have been playing since 2002 and running since 2018. I don't have the most D&D 5E experience but have played 3.5 from around 2002-2007.

I have the standard Fantasy Grounds License via Steam! I also have purchased the V5 and CoC packs as well!

I'm 33 years old and have been gaming since I was about 14.

So yeah! I'd love to join a good text only game or two to join!

Japzer
March 28th, 2022, 04:00
Text only is hard to play with FGU as it puts a lot of stress on the GM (especially homebrews)

bare minimum would be audio for most.. if you can I have a party that needs players.. :)

Cheers