PDA

View Full Version : Starfinder - LFM 1 player for Sunday night and 2 players for Saturday night

lukeeez85
March 21st, 2022, 17:04
Heyo, I am running a Starfinder campaign on Sunday Nights (around 8pm EU time, lunch time if you're in the US) and am looking for one player to join us. Would prefer a new player as this is our first time playing Starfinder, Although an experienced player is also very welcome! The campaign has a narrative over several arcs but the players are free to explore wherever they like. I do encourage derailing as gives the players some room to create their own stories. We are are really relaxed and warm hearted group so if you are a shy/nervous player we can help you feel comfortable :) and you don't have to use a microphone, you can use in game text chat if you prefer.

I am also looking to start a Saturday night group playing the Society format . A much more casual and easy to pick up and play format for those who can't commit to a full campaign. As I will be starting from season 1 of the Starfinder Society I would prefer completely new players or players that have never played through season 1. I would like 2 more players for this but would definitely recruit more due to the nature of the 'organized play' as I am expecting not everyone to be able to play each week it would be nice to have a good pool of players available.

PM me if you would like an invite to my discord server (We will also play Pathfinder 1e and Call of Cthulhu in the near future)

Happy Spacefaring to all Starfinders!

lukeeez85
March 23rd, 2022, 17:32
Just need 1 More player for Starfinder Society Season 1 ! Saturday 8pm UTC !