PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight or Weekend Game T, Th, Sa, Su PST US Time Zones prefer 5E

thunderhammer
March 20th, 2022, 05:27
FG Licence: Standard Licence (LF free game)
Time Zone: In Pacific Time Zone, but I am flexible if you are not.
Times & Days available: Tuesday & Thursday 3 pm PSD to 11 pm Saturday & Sunday 10 am to midnight.
Frequency: weekly or biweekly
Term: Medium to Long term
Voice & Video: Willing to do both or just voice

Prefered Game System: D&D 5e
D&D 5e Experience: I have some knowledge of how to play D&D 5e but have never played before. I am willing to read or watch whatever the DM thinks would help me be prepared to play.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Watched tutorial videos but no playing experience

Character Type:
Developing a Dwarf Ranger with the spy background who has given up his roguish ways.
Check him out at https://ddb.ac/characters/70293017/jthx5D

About Me: I
love a good story and coming up with them. I will often come up with some random character and think about what they went through to get to where they are and how they will handle various situations. I can quickly get in the head of a character and know-how they would act in every situation. I will bring this ability to focus on my character’s motivations and thoughts and play doing what they would do instead of what I think is best for them to do.

Though I will put a good part of my attention to roleplaying the character, I will not neglect to be proficient in battle. These are some of the funniest and most gripping parts of the games I have watched others play.

I will bring my creativity and desire for others to enjoy themselves as much or more than myself to every session.

genokahn
March 20th, 2022, 15:21
Thunder,
nice character idea. Is that DD Beyond character sheet one of yours? I am putting together a DD5E campaign for newbies on Tuesday nights at 7:30pm EST if you would be interested - see forum chat (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?73023-LFG-1-Player-LF-Weeknight-or-Weekend-Game-EST-US-Time-Zone-D-amp-D5E) for details. So far there are two other acolytes who want to learn FGU and DD5E with no judgement :) I expect the first session to be character creation/ tweaking and answering questions. I have a short Level 1 module to play through so we can learn-as-we-go. I want to start a longer term campaign but everyone has to start somewhere.

thunderhammer
March 20th, 2022, 18:16
Hi Genokahn,
Thanks for the info on the group. I would love to join your group. I'll head over there and introduce myself.