PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player, 5E, m-th 7 am- 11pm est

swiggs74
March 19th, 2022, 11:05
FG License: ultimate, I have most of the main books

time Zone:. I'm in the EST time zone. I work 3rd shift so can play as early as 7 am untill 11 pm est. I do play on Monday morning, and every other Wednesday night, so it could be hard to play every night on Wednesday and Monday morning is out. opposite of the Wednesday game is fine biweekly.

Term: I mean as long as e are having fun and playing I will try to stay as long as possible unless real life hits of course.

Voice: I've done discord mostly, but whatever is fine.

Game System Preferred: I definitely prefer 5E, but I'm open to an interesting campaign.

Game System Experience: I have played since my teens (47 now). Started with ad&d. I have played 3.5, and more often 5E recently.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm no expert at all. I'm pretty familiar. I have GM'ed several games and have played for a few years, so I know some.

Character Type Preferred: I love playing characters that are different, and interesting. I don't mind max often, but I do make sure they are competent in combat. I hate to be a burden to the group, but still have a personality. I love to roleplay, explore the lore of the world, and investigate backstory's of my crew.

As far as what class, it really doesn't matter I can fill any roll needed from a grumpy dwarf to an noble elf.

Front line combat, caster, healer, rogue, or whatever is needed.

VivaLeGrubblax
March 27th, 2022, 20:55
Hey Swings! A friend of mine is running Iron Gods, a Pathfinder ap(basically and 3.5) on Tuesdays at 2pm to 5pm pst, looking for a couple players, you in? Dm me for further details

Ris
March 28th, 2022, 18:11
LFG 1 player 5e Monday, Tuesday EST am - about 3 pm.
Fantasy Grounds Unity: Ultimate
I also work 3rd shift in the EST time zone. So if this thread does get the attention of a DM I would be in for a Monday or Tuesday later morning mid afternoon game. Especially on a Tuesday.
Voice: I have xp w/ Discord & Zoom mostly, but whatever. I don't mind Video w/ Audio.
Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System XP: since AD&D, through in some Whitewolf, Palladium, Cthulhu, but that was all in the 90s (well some Mage the Ascension a few years back) But mostly D&D. I have been recently (last few years) Running 5E Modules (Strahd, Descent into Avernus, Lost Mines, some of Yawning Portal....)
As for Class or Role, whatecer we Need