PDA

View Full Version : Book of Lairs not included in the Kobold Press sale

dpezet
March 19th, 2022, 01:56
Almost all of the Kobold Press titles are 20% off right now to celebrate their 16th birthday. However, the Book of Lairs module isn’t included in the sale. Any idea why that might be? All of the other “lairs” books are on sale. It’s not the end of the world, but I was just curious what was different about the module that got it excluded from the sale or if it was an accidental omission.

ddavison
March 19th, 2022, 14:04
Almost all of the Kobold Press titles are 20% off right now to celebrate their 16th birthday. However, the Book of Lairs module isn’t included in the sale. Any idea why that might be? All of the other “lairs” books are on sale. It’s not the end of the world, but I was just curious what was different about the module that got it excluded from the sale or if it was an accidental omission.

Unfortunately, this was already on sale within 8 weeks and wasn’t able to be relisted for this sale due to Valve’s policy for Steam.

dpezet
March 19th, 2022, 16:14
Ah. I try to buy my stuff directly through the FG store, so I didn't think about how Valve handles their sales. I guess it would be tricky to have something discounted on the FG store, but not on Steam.