PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] The Siege of Castle Rend

zotomo
March 18th, 2022, 14:41
I am looking for others who are interested in learning how to use MCDM's Strongholds and Followers and Kingdoms and Warfare systems using FGU. I will run the Siege of Castle Rend from MCDM's Strongholds and Followers. I have DMed for years but am new to FGU. This is more of a learning game where we will help each other with things. If we are having a good time, we will continue with original content from there.

FG License: DM has Ultimate - Players only need Free
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: UTC+9 (JST)
Day of week and time: Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday morning or evening. Mornings my time is convient for evenings the previous day in the USA (example Sunday morning JST = Saturday evening PST)
planned start date: 4/3/2022
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly 2-3 hour sessions

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? I might record the sessions to help others

Roleplay & Combat mix: the module is 50/50 I think
Number of Players in game & needed: 5 spaces available
Character starting level & equipment: 5th level, 1 magic item/player
Character restrictions: All official published WOTC content

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=6320

Agame
April 4th, 2022, 06:57
Greetings! Just randomly searched up The Siege of Castle Rend to see if I could find a game, it doesn't seem as though you are full of players? Or maybe you are, but I just wanted to leave a quick message to say that I would like to join. My timezone is EST/GMT-4, and I'm fine with a game in your timezone that woulds start on Saturday evening or Sunday evening. Which would be in the mornings in my time zone, and I'm busy on Friday/Saturday nights in my timezone. If you're already full or don't think I would fit too well thats understandable.