PDA

View Full Version : Rappan Athuk Session 47 Open Game Sat Noon PDT GMT-8

Griogre
September 27th, 2007, 00:07
It you are an experienced D&D player and want to have fun exploring and surviving the “granddaddy of all dungeon” this Saturday I’m looking for 4-6 players for a game starting at Noon PDT (GMT -8 ). Many of my more regualar player can't play this week so I probably will have 3 or 4 seats open. The current starting level for characters is 9th. If you are interested in playing then jump on over to my forum here (https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35) and read the stickies for campaign backstory, character creation and to sign up for Session 47 this weekend.

The campaign is being run in an open table format where you sign up for a spot each week you can play and with what character. You can change your characters each time you play though there are some benefits to running the same character. Experienced D&D players do not have to be very familiar with Fantasy Gounds to play – it is very easy to pickup if you have played in face to face games and if you ask I would run a quick demo FG demo before the game starts.