Game System: Starfinder

Day of week and time: 7:00 PM EST
Start Date: 3/16/2022
Frequency: Weekly Wednesdays
Term: Long-term campaign
Chat: Discord Voice.

Roleplay & Combat mix: about 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Need 3-5 more players
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level start, Core Rulebook build (1,000 credits)
Character creation sources: anything from Core rules, Player Operations Manual, Alien Archive 1 & 2, Armory, adventure path player options (Fly Free or Die)

Campaign Details: The Fly Free or Die campaign focuses on the characters as scoundrels, misfits, and down-on-their-luck traders flying a galaxy-wide merchant ship, caught up in a series of adventures as they struggle to make important decisions: do what's right, or do what's profitable. The entire campaign spans level 1 to level 12, and offers a new in-game rule set for upgrading and customizing the character's starship. There are new themes and backgrounds specific to this campaign setting, as well as new items, aliens, and planets to explore.

GM has over 40 years experience running RPGs, and 3 years experience as a Starfinder GM. Patient and thorough, GM is willing to help new players learn both Starfinder and Fantasy Grounds.

Please join the Discord chat if you need more info! https://discord.gg/JgCN3VZP

elecguru
March 15th, 2022, 01:32
Dam I wish this was any day but Wednesday. That time I have for my other group and this looks soooooo good. Ugh my luck

Jinjeet
March 15th, 2022, 01:50
Sorry, man. Wish I could do another night, but I'm pretty booked up. I'll let you know if something changes, though.

Jinjeet
March 15th, 2022, 23:45
There is still one seat left in this campaign if anyone is available.

Rabidredneck
March 19th, 2022, 03:35
I'll give it a go if there's still room. I have good experience with Starfinder, ran through the Aeon Throne AP a little while ago. I've heard about this AP and it sounds interesting. Time and day work for me.

Jinjeet
March 19th, 2022, 03:41
Hi Rabid, sorry but the game filled up. I'll keep you posted if something else comes up, though.
Cheers!