PDA

View Full Version : 1 Player LFG Saturday through Thursday availability CST open to any USA timezone

VertaHex
March 12th, 2022, 02:46
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: CST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly, Twice weekly, Bi weekly
Term: Long
Voice: Discord preferred

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
Game System Experience: I a have limited DMing experience but like a chance to play as a player
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Just got FGU last month but know the system pretty well already
About Me I am 25 years old new to the roleplaying world. I love to make accents for my characters (even if I suck at it) and can be serious when the time needs or i can be more light and funny when the time is appropriate. I prefer to play a paladin but am open to other classes as well. I am okay with either a module or Homebrew but would love to try Curse of Sthrad You can contact me here or on discord @vertahex#6023

apeters89
March 15th, 2022, 03:30
We play Saturdays, 7 pm CST for 4 hour bi-weekly sessions. Paladins would be welcome. The only mismatch is that it is a 2e campaign. If you don't mind an older edition. The setting is the Greyhawk campaign, and I will be using the setting heavily, not just as window dressing. I will use modules, nut I wanrt the PCs to drive tthe story line, Quests shouls be player motivated not some long boring module plot. As I DM I play it serious (not too serious) ... but the players make it light hearted. A paladin would be needed, the group is somewhat lighter armored types ( fighter/mages, fighter thieves, etc.). If interested DISCORD AndyPete #6691.