PDA

View Full Version : (PAID)(Alien the Roleplaying Game)(Destroyer of Worlds)(Wednesdays)

Doomhippy
March 11th, 2022, 15:06
Greetings
Iam Doom Hippy i have been running games for 15 years on FG for 3 years

As a Dm i find my strengths are in keeping a open world running Npc interactions need
to feel Real and have impact on the game i would say my games heavy roleplay and tactical battle

(Main Forum Post)
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?69442-(Paid)-(D-amp-D)-(pathfinder-1e-2e)-Starfinder-and-other-RuleSets-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt

(discord) https://discord.gg/W5GfZyuXxE drop on for a chat !!!

(Session Day and Time)

(Wednesdays )

(10.00pm UK )
( 6 pm Est)

(2 spaces)

(campaign) (Alien the Roleplaying Game) (new campaign )

Destroyer of Worlds

The mission was a manhunt, the objectives clear--track down four fugitives, recover any assets they may have made off with,
and keep 'em all out of enemy hands. Go find them on a frozen moon full of hostiles and get it done on the eve of war.

Nothing you couldn't handle.

But what it is that these bastards stole--and how the hell it got inside them--is another thing altogether. It's all above your paygrade, marine--but somehow you're the one who's got to deal with it.

Of course, now there's an invasion fleet incoming, and there's something else, too--something much worse. Something out there hates you--hates everyone. Something big and ugly.
Something with metal teeth--and you're pretty sure it ain't alone.

Yeah, the mission was supposed to be a simple manhunt. Instead it turned out to be just another glorious day in the corps.

(payments)
By PayPal
£10.00 a session I ask players to book 4 Sessions in advance

4 sessions £40==$53.70

I offer deals on bulk sets of sessions

12 sessions £100= $130.99

24 sessions £180=$232.40

Thx for looking Doomhippy !!

Doomhippy
March 16th, 2022, 13:52
bump first session tonight !!!

Doomhippy