PDA

View Full Version : LFG D&D 5e

Klaatu_the_druid
March 10th, 2022, 23:02
Started playing D&D when 5e was released - have only played on FG. I'm a dedicated player and looking to join regular game. I like RP a lot and of course a good group of players who like to have fun. I prefer caster/druid types - enjoy the pure fantasy of those characters. I'm EST and can do weeknights or afternoons and nights over the weekend. Roll for initiative!

apeters89
March 15th, 2022, 03:40
Hello: I am starting up a new GREYHAWK Campaign using the classic 2e/1e system, if you don't mind an older system. The party is assembling, with an elf and a 1/2 elf...druids would be welcome. We play Saturdays, 8pm EST, bi weekly. Game will start this saturday 19th. I plan to DM with the PCs creating the storyline rather than long boring modules. There will be minimal railroading hopefully. FG UNITY, DISCORD...if interested contact DISCORD AndyPete #6691.

Caiden
March 21st, 2022, 23:39
Hey Klaatu,

We are running the Curse of Strahd Saturday night from 6pm PST to 10pm PST. We run FGU 5e and ended up losing a player so Im looking to add some fresh blood to the table. Hoping for a dedicated player who can make it every week. This is our 3rd campaign together and I would like to keep them going. We are all long time players, mechanically sound, and love some good RP. We use Google Meet/Hangouts for our chat. If youre interested in joining us or have any questions please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
~Chris