PDA

View Full Version : Player Looking for a Party ( or party's can play weekly)

X16191
March 9th, 2022, 22:11
LFG 1 Player LF Weekday Or Weekends prefer 5E

FG License: Have basic None Demo
Time Zone: CST EST-1
Day(s) Very flexible week days any time after 530 PM ( 630 PM EST) weekends more flex

Game System Preferred:5E but willing to play others.
Game System Experience:3.5 5E pathfinder Mostly 5E however
Fantasy Grounds Experience: can get around FG fairly easy need to work on my macro understanding however i can figure lots out on the fly and can update my player sheet for ability's spells skills so on on the fly as needed to add in macros. and oir packs from FG to make the pools much easier
Character Type Preferred: I am easy going on what type of char/toon i am happy to play from a core role to a extra hand as needed. if the party needs tank Control heals im happy to go with it. i enjoy the adventure just as much as the Role

Immelmann
March 11th, 2022, 13:21
hello. i run a game every thursday. FG ultimate. RMC ruleset. join event if you are interested.

https://discord.gg/2TTKhR93?event=951672204330946590

apeters89
March 15th, 2022, 03:36
Hello: A new GREYHAWK campaign is starting and we could use players. FG UNITY, DISCORD. The system is 2e, if you don't mind an older ruleset. A tank would be welcome! We play Saturdays, 7 pm CST, 8 pm EST, bi weekly. Next game is 19th. I plan to let the PCs dictate the direction of play, rather than long boring modules with plots that railroad. A sandbox approach is preferred. If interested contact DISCORD AndyPete #6691.

Caiden
March 21st, 2022, 23:41
Hey!
We lost a player in our Curse of Strahd campaign and are looking to add one or 2 new players to the game. We are currently at lvl 5 using FG Unity 5e. We use Google Chat/Meets for our chat. We play every Saturday night from 6pm PST to 10pm PST and would like an experienced and dedicated player to join us. This is our 3 campaign together and would like to keep em going. You seem like someone who would fit into the group well, as we are long time players who are mechanically sound and love some good RP. if youre interested please email me at [email protected].

Thanks,
~Chris

VivaLeGrubblax
March 25th, 2022, 20:38
Hey bud, recruiting for a PF1E game I'm running on Wednesdays. We're looking for one or two more players. We play on discord, I have the FGU Ultimate licence.

Japzer
March 28th, 2022, 03:55
I am currently running a homebrew 5e game based loosely off Forgotten Realms Sword coast.. Its called Sword Coast Apocalypse.

Its a world where 3 powerful necromancers have already taken over the entire sword coast with undead creature. The major strong holds have become undead breeding pits and cities are no longer in communication with one another. Just getting supplies to and from major cities has become a deadly task indeed.

There is a cult of dragon that is competing against the necromancers to find the 5 dragon masks. With these masks they hope to ressurect TIAMAT to banish the necromancers and leave them in control of the Swordcoast.

We are group of old timers ranging from 45 to 60years old We are relaxed and very easy going I think you would fit in great ! :)

We play two parties if you like fridays (6pm Est std time) and saturdays (4pm) We usually play as long as all players are willing.

DM me if your interested.

Cheers