PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Wed or Fri GMT Time Zone prefer 5E (intro to FG?)

GWWildCard
March 9th, 2022, 20:27
FG License: Free game but happy to get a month's worth of license if necessary to get full experience
Time Zone: GMT
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Wednesday and Friday evenings, 7pm GMT onwards
Term: Short to mid, I think (with an option on long term if it goes really well!)
Voice: Discord etc - no problem

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: Extensive experience - started way back in the days of the original red rule book, progressed to AD&D, then life got in the way but Covid brought me back. Now in several games a week as player, and DM in my Monday session
Fantasy Grounds Experience: New - see below

Character Type Preferred: No preference
About me: I have been using D&DBeyond and Roll20 (am I allowed to mention those in here?) for long enough to be very comfortable with it, but I have kept meaning to try Unity, as it looks like it might be glitzier. I'm kinda hoping to have a few sessions with a patient DM and group so I can see what it's all about and whether it really is worth the investment.

Immelmann
March 11th, 2022, 13:21
hello. i run a game every thursday. FG ultimate. RMC ruleset. join event if you are interested.

https://discord.gg/2TTKhR93?event=951672204330946590

GWWildCard
March 11th, 2022, 19:28
Thanks for the invite, unfortunately I am currently kicking the butt of Strahd on Thursday nights.
G