PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] 1-2 players. Tuesday EST time zone | DnD5e:Rime of the Frostmaiden

Alphavolatile
March 8th, 2022, 19:02
FG License: Ultimate, Players can join with the free FGU version
Game System: DnD 5e

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Tuesday, 7pm-10pm (Does change to 8-11pm due to daylights savings)
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 3 hours per session ideally. Can go shorter or longer depending on how the players feel and whether I have prepared for your decisions.
Term: Long Campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No

Roleplay & Combat mix: For this group and the setting, I plan on it being more towards Roleplay than combat. Maybe 65:35.
Number of Players in game & needed: In game: 3ish. Needed: 1-2
Character starting level & equipment: Novice
Character restrictions: No evil characters

Details of your scenario: Up north, in the small collective towns known as Ten Towns, a frigid curse has manifested. Days do not come and a perpetual winter has engulfed the area. For almost a year, Ten Towns has been isolated from the other cities, having to endure a lack of trade along with a lack of supplies. Food and warmth is scarce, and it becomes scarcer as the days drag on. Tensions run high in this world, as the ideas behind morally good and bad become hazy with the ideas of survival. Will the PCs find the root of this evil and bring daylight back into Ten Towns? Or will they succumb to the animals and environments that now plague Ten Towns? Will their actions lead to better Ten Towns, or will their actions do more harm than good in the long run?

Let me know if this does interest you and we can speak more on it!

FrothyBathWater
March 16th, 2022, 02:14
I am new to D&D and looking for my first game/group. I am available at these times and would love to join if you have room still. I would like to try my hand at a druid, I think. But, I am willing to full roles the party needs.

kronovan
March 16th, 2022, 19:20
i've been playing D&D 5e on & off since 2014 and have DM'd a 5e campaign with FGU. I'm interested in playing, but I'm wondering which D&D world you'll be setting your campaign in? I seem to recall reading that the RotF is set in Icewind Dale of the Forgotten Realms, but I'm not 100% about that. I'm in the PST time zone in N.A, so would this be a 4 pm start time for me?.

KTMOE
April 2nd, 2022, 22:11
Hi do you guys still have a slot open?

ShoNuff
April 4th, 2022, 06:39
I'm interested if you still have an available slot!

DarkSacred
April 5th, 2022, 23:31
Is the group full up yet? I would be interested...