PDA

View Full Version : GMT+ DMS Wanted for small Discord Community

dbawldy
March 8th, 2022, 15:19
Looking for DMs in gmt+ timezones for community 5e server (18+)

Hey, myself and a few others run a small community that hosts: Campaigns Pickup games One shots

We are currently primarily a US timezone server, we are looking to expand this into the gmt time zones. We are currently looking for more dms, then we will start looking for players

if you are a DM looking to run some games we would love to have you! We also have plenty of people willing to help new DMs learn how to run their first session.

the games are run on a variety of platforms, and looking to increase the users we have using FGU We exclusively play live games with discord voice chat; video encouraged, but not required.

The Round Table

Please reach out if you would like more information.

VertaHex
March 12th, 2022, 03:02
I am extremely new to DMing D&D 5e. I would love some more practice. I have a FGU ultimate license and a ton of D&D 5e recourses and modules if you want to contact me about more info message me on discord at vertahex#6023

dbawldy
March 27th, 2022, 15:51
bump

ddavison
March 30th, 2022, 16:07
Hello dbawldy, if the main focus of the threads is to recruit people to another online community where a difference VTT is heavily promoted, then this is not really something we approve for the forums here. While we allow some discussion of other VTTs for comparison reasons, the main focus of our forums is for supporting Fantasy Grounds Unity users. I would suggest you post this on a forum or community specifically for AboveVTT.

dbawldy
March 30th, 2022, 19:26
I am trying to increase our player base across the platforms and as a heavy FGU user myself, I am promoting fgu in said server I will modify the post to meet with Community guidelines

ddavison
March 30th, 2022, 20:11
That sounds good. Thanks.