PDA

View Full Version : Importing images

meltivore
September 25th, 2007, 04:24
Hi all!

Is there a size or shape guideline for importing images? I can't seem to find the rhyme or reason for the shapes and/or zoom levels when I open an image. For example: I had a 135x132 image that was huge when opened, but a 109x94 image shown the actual size. Some square images open in a rectangular window and some rectangular images open in a square window.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Griogre
September 25th, 2007, 21:58
On the differances between your 135x132 and 109x94 were they in the same resolution? It sounds like the 135x132 might have been in a higher resolution.

FG has an max image display size of 700x700. Should your image be larger it will only display 700x700 though you can zoom in and/or pan.

FG does Remember the frame size if you change it on smaller images. For the huge pic try making a copy of the image on your desktop. Then start FG and delete the image from the list. Close FG and copy the image from your desktop back into the image folder. Start FG and see if the size changed. If it did then FG was remembering a frame size. If not, I would check the resolution on the image.