PDA

View Full Version : LFP. 1-3 Players. UTC +1. Basic Roleplaying (BRP). The World of Greyhawk.

peterb
March 7th, 2022, 09:51
FG License: FG Unity Ultimate License (players only need the free demo license)
Game System: Basic Roleplaying. BRP being what it is, the rules can be tailored to the groups preferences. For example: if the players likes detailed combat rules, then hit-locations would be used, otherwise not, etc.

Time Zone: UTC +1 (CET)
Day of week and time: Tuesday - Thursday Evenings. 18:00 - 21:00 or 19:00 - 22:00.
If new game, planned start date: TBD.
Planned Duration & Frequency: Based on experience from digital meetings during the pandemic 3 hour sessions works best.
Term: Long term.

Text or Voice: Voice.
Voice software used: Discord for both voice and, if everybody is OK with it, video.
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: I expect that the mix will land somewhere around 70/30, but that will of course also depend on the players to some extent.
Language: If all players speak Swedish, then we will use Swedish, otherwise we will use English.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have one and need one to three more, for a total of 2-4.
Character starting level & equipment: Beginning level.
Character restrictions: Human characters mainly, but Elves, Dwarves, Gnomes, Halflings and Half-Elves are possible.

I have two groups already playing on Saturdays and Mondays, looking to fill up a third "table". All groups share a common background, although I do not think the PC's from the groups will ever "meet".

The game setting will be The World of Greyhawk. Centered on the Dyvers, Greyhawk and Verbobonc region.

I find rules-lawyers annoying so I rather not have any such in the group. Also, while bigotry, racism and such might exist in the game world I don't think it has a place at the "table". I expect players to behave with respect towards each other.

Please respond to this post with your discord (or email-address) if this concept seems interesting, and I will contact you to discuss further.

Thank you,

Peter

Update 22-03-09: Two of the three slots are now filled.

SweetSwede
March 7th, 2022, 14:03
Day of week and time: Tuesday - Thursday Evenings. 18:00 - 21:00 or 19:00 - 22:00.

Is the plan that the game would be twice a week, or once a week, at the suggested times?

peterb
March 7th, 2022, 15:36
The plan is that we would have one session per week. On either Tuesday, Wenedsday or Thursday.

grontco
March 8th, 2022, 13:14
hi there i would love to be able to join my discord is grontco#0499 im from austria so i can only speak english and german so no swedish on my end ,

email would be [email protected]