PDA

View Full Version : Rusty Role Player 36 looking for Pathfinder or D&D group

DirtyHenry
March 5th, 2022, 10:45
Greetings,

I'm looking for a group that would take this rusty man with them on an adventure, I prefer an ongoing group ( i just can't bring myself changing my Conzept every one shot. ) I like to play my character in full, flaws included. I've played with friends from the military for over 13years. then I had to stop for reasons.. in the winter of 2021 my wife gifted me an audiobook collection of some old D&D books, after listening to them, that Roleplaying fire kindled in me again, so here i am looking for a group to play with.

I am hoping to join a game going through the published modules or a Sandbox style of Game where the DM likes to flex and show off his mind

FG License: Demo License
Time Zone: GMT+1 Germany, however, I'm also available for evenings in the USA I've done this for many years and don't mind staying up.
Day(s) of the week, frequency, and time: Weekend Saturday or Sunday
Term: Long Term
Voice: Discord installed, Teamspeak, Mumble whatever is required.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder
Game System Experience: 14 years
Fantasy Grounds Unity Experience: About 1 year before we used Roll20 and then moved to Fantasy Grounds

Character Type Preferred: A character with depth, Cleric, Nobleman Fighter, Magic-users

Thank you

Longrath
March 6th, 2022, 03:01
Did you have any luck with this?

I've played here, years ago in FG
Dm'd NWN and NWN2.
I started with red box basic in the 80s.

Played en all.
Rolemaster
D&d Adv, 2nd, etc
GURPs Car Wars,
DC Heroes
Etc

I may need to learn the rules and in the PC post pandemic world.

I'd prefer text RP, no LARP.

More than anything else, I'm about. If you say you can play one night you show up. RL is first priority, but like a. Business meeting, if you use other people's time, you respect that.