PDA

View Full Version : [SWADE] Savage Worlds One Shots and Short Games

Daedalus
March 4th, 2022, 23:51
Hi, Long time Savage Worlds Player/Game Master looking to run a bunch of one-shots and/or short games.

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Ultimate (Free to Play)
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: We can play weekly or bi-weekly.
Term: One shots and.or Short Games
Voice: Voice

Game System Preferred: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition (SWADE).
Game System Experience: Any
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Any

Character Type Preferred: We can use either Pre-Gens or characters can be made according to the game.

I am available Tuesday Nights, Wednesday Nights, Thursday Nights, and Saturday Nights.

If you are interested or want to discuss this please let me know

Guzalot
March 5th, 2022, 00:15
I have been wanting to learn Savage Worlds and would definitely be interested. The 5E campaign I play in on Wednesday nights is coming to an end after the next two sessions or so, after which my Wednesday evenings are totally open.

FG License: FGU Ultimate
Time Zone: Central (US)
SW experience: I have a copy of the rules that I've read but zero actual play time

Daedalus
March 7th, 2022, 19:26
Just a bump up to get more players

Guzalot
March 7th, 2022, 20:04
DM sent

sirkerry
March 7th, 2022, 21:10
Interested, depending on the night and time.

Daedalus
March 8th, 2022, 20:42
So, so far, I have two people interested. I was considering Wednesday but if that doesn't work, I could try another day.

I would like to get at least two more people before we can get going.

I have a few one shots written up as well as a adventure that is like The Expendables that I am writing with an adventure I would like to play test and maybe even publish (anyone who playtests gets credit in the final product).

What kind of Settings do you like to play?

Tabarkus
March 8th, 2022, 21:51
I'd be interested in learning to play SWADE. Unfortunately Wednesday is not an available day for me. Monday or Tuesday is all I have available. Preferred settings dark fantasy, sword & sorcery, post-apocalyptic, & weird west.

Guzalot
March 8th, 2022, 22:01
My regular Wednesday campaign is wrapping up soon, probably two more sessions and we're done. My Thursday's are open though.

unrulywench
March 10th, 2022, 00:08
Hey Daedalus, I am a friend of Guz and I am interested in trying new rulesets. I am only really familiar with DND5e but I am willing to learn if you will have me onboard. I should be available the same days and times Guz is. If there is any preparations you want to me to make before I join you just say so and I can try make sure I am not slowing down your group constantly by being clueless. :)

DaMole222
March 10th, 2022, 01:50
if you are still looking for players, I would be interested in playing. Haven't played with Fantasy Grounds yet, but willing to learn. My discord is DaMole#5415.

Daedalus
March 11th, 2022, 18:47
Hey Daedalus, I am a friend of Guz and I am interested in trying new rulesets. I am only really familiar with DND5e but I am willing to learn if you will have me onboard. I should be available the same days and times Guz is. If there is any preparations you want to me to make before I join you just say so and I can try make sure I am not slowing down your group constantly by being clueless. :)

Hi and thank you for your interest. Savage Worlds is easy to learn and I can easily teach it as I go. If you can find a copy of the Savage Worlds Adventure Edition Rules and want to look them over so you have an idea about the rules, I would recommend that just to help things along, although I can teach it on the fly.

Daedalus
March 11th, 2022, 18:48
Yep, I am always looking for players. Besides, you never know if a night won't work for someone so it's always good to have extra just in case.

Daedalus
March 11th, 2022, 19:01
So we really have enough to get going so we should probably talk about what nights work best and setting.

I am good except Monday and Friday.

As for setting, I wrote a one shot called Mad Dogs which is like The Expendables. I could run that. Anyone who playtests the adventure gets a playtest credit or I can run something else.

Guzalot
March 11th, 2022, 19:48
I have one or two more weeks left on my Wednesday game and after that I'm free every Wednesday.

Daedalus
March 14th, 2022, 00:56
Bump up to hear from the other players

Daedalus
March 18th, 2022, 15:51
Bumping this up again to see if there is still interest in this. I am open to running many different things

darthhomer
March 19th, 2022, 14:19
Bumping this up again to see if there is still interest in this. I am open to running many different things

Hello there, I'm definitely interested in playing, I want to eventually run a SW game myself and would like to play.

deguello
March 20th, 2022, 18:16
I am game to play

Daedalus
March 23rd, 2022, 18:38
Hello there, I'm definitely interested in playing, I want to eventually run a SW game myself and would like to play.

Great thank you

Daedalus
March 23rd, 2022, 18:39
Ok, so we should talk about a possible day to play and what to run.

I am pretty good except for Mondays and Fridays. What days work for you guys?

Ryuson
March 23rd, 2022, 21:01
I am interested and generally Wednesday and Saturday nights are good for me (but not every week). But what time period are you thinking?

Carog the Fat
March 23rd, 2022, 21:24
I am interested i run my own SW game on mondays. earlier wuld better foir me as i am in the uk so a saturday maybe

Daedalus
March 25th, 2022, 15:39
I am interested and generally Wednesday and Saturday nights are good for me (but not every week). But what time period are you thinking?

Great, thanks for the interest. I am always looking for people in case the day we chose doesnt work for a couple of people.

Daedalus
March 25th, 2022, 15:43
I am interested i run my own SW game on mondays. earlier wuld better foir me as i am in the uk so a saturday maybe

Great

Daedalus
March 25th, 2022, 16:08
Anyone interested in playing this game please join my Discord server here: https://discord.gg/dkztUeKWqZ

Please go into the recruitment channel so we can start moving forward on this game.

Daedalus
March 26th, 2022, 21:13
Bumping this up to hear from the other players.

Warden307
March 27th, 2022, 11:22
Just wondering if you're still excepting more players.

Daedalus
March 27th, 2022, 14:08
Just wondering if you're still excepting more players.

Yes I am. I have had people interested but haven't heard from them, so I will continue to recruit until I get enough.

I have a discord server to discuss this. There is a channel for recruitment to discuss what we are going to do. You are welcome to join. https://discord.gg/dkztUeKWqZ

Daedalus
March 28th, 2022, 21:14
Still waiting to hear from my other players. I have two people so far that have checked into discord so we can discuss the game/what/when we are playing.

Daedalus
March 29th, 2022, 19:41
Still looking for a few more players. If you are interested please let me know.

BDaniel
April 1st, 2022, 01:45
I might be interested. Jumped on you discord to drop you a line.

Daedalus
April 1st, 2022, 04:22
I might be interested. Jumped on you discord to drop you a line.

Saw and replied. Thanks

Teufelhunde87
April 1st, 2022, 05:22
I may be interested. New to Savage Worlds. I played once during FGCON.

Daedalus
April 1st, 2022, 21:50
I may be interested. New to Savage Worlds. I played once during FGCON.

Still looking for players. Come chat with us on Discord https://discord.gg/dkztUeKWqZ as this is where we are discussing the day, setting, etc.

Daedalus
April 5th, 2022, 18:43
One more bump up in case anyone else wants to play

Daedalus
April 9th, 2022, 20:05
Still need a couple more players. Please let me know if you are interested

Daedalus
April 23rd, 2022, 19:52
Still looking for at least 2 more players. Please let me know if you are interested.

Daedalus
April 26th, 2022, 23:18
Got room for one more. Let me know if you are interested.

Guzalot
April 26th, 2022, 23:47
Got room for one more. Let me know if you are interested.

Is this a Wednesday game?

Daedalus
April 29th, 2022, 04:29
Is this a Wednesday game?

Sorry, this is a Saturday game. More people could make it Saturday instead of Wednesday.

Guzalot
April 29th, 2022, 14:25
OK, thanks

Daedalus
April 30th, 2022, 15:51
OK, thanks

Sorry that it didnt work out.

Daedalus
April 30th, 2022, 15:51
Still looking for one more player

Daedalus
May 9th, 2022, 21:01
Looking for more players for the various one shots I will be running. If you are interested please let me know.