PDA

View Full Version : LFP - SWADE Pathfinder (Weekly)

Springroll
March 3rd, 2022, 06:23
FG License: Ultimate, Players can join with the free FGU version
Game System: SWADE Pathfinder

Time Zone: GMT +1, GM is located in Stockholm, Sweden
Day of week and time: Wednesday, 7pm-10pm (can be discussed among the players)
If new game, planned start date: As soon as we have enough players
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 3 hours per session
Term: Long Campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No

Roleplay & Combat mix: I aim for 50/50, but ultimately, we decide this together
Number of Players in game & needed: 2/4
Character starting level & equipment: Novice
Character restrictions: As per the Core Rules

Details of your scenario: Five years after a tragic fire and spate of brutal murders, the people of Sandpoint eagerly anticipate the Swallowtail Festival to commemorate the consecration of the town’s new temple. At the height of the ceremony, disaster strikes! In the days that follow, a sinister shadow settles over Sandpoint. Rumors of goblin armies and wrathful monsters in forgotten ruins have set the populace on edge. As Sandpoint’s newest heroes, the PCs must deal with treachery, goblins, and the rising threat of a forgotten empire whose cruel and despotic rulers might not be as dead as history records.

Link to Campaign Calendar: Fantasy Grounds :: The Virtual Tabletop for Pen & Paper Roleplaying Games (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=6172)

Tycreus
March 3rd, 2022, 16:53
I am interested in finding a casual pathfinder game. I've played pathfinder only a couple of times. I'll pm u.

Carog the Fat
March 6th, 2022, 05:38
are yoiu still looking for players?

MorgyD94
March 6th, 2022, 06:00
I have GM'd Pathfinder for a few years and I enjoy playing so if you are still looking I'd be interested. Is it purely Core rulebook or are Unchained also allowed as long as it sticks to just the updated Core Rulebook classes?

Springroll
March 6th, 2022, 06:05
I have GM'd Pathfinder for a few years and I enjoy playing so if you are still looking I'd be interested. Is it purely Core rulebook or are Unchained also allowed as long as it sticks to just the updated Core Rulebook classes?

It's actually Savage Worlds Pathfinder, so if that would be interesting to you we still have room for more players ��

MorgyD94
March 6th, 2022, 06:24
It's actually Savage Worlds Pathfinder, so if that would be interesting to you we still have room for more players ��

Oooh yes it does that sounds super fun

Ahoggya
March 23rd, 2022, 11:43
Hope the computer repairs are going well. (and wanted to bring the post back to the first page)

Ahoggya
April 2nd, 2022, 09:36
Bump

oriheart
April 2nd, 2022, 16:22
hi i am interested but i have never played this swade version of pathfinder

mechanicalpear
April 23rd, 2022, 09:41
If you are still looking for two players, I and another might want to join. Will pm for more info.

Wolf_Shield
April 27th, 2022, 17:33
Hi. Is this the Rise of the Runelords campaign?

Hermundure
May 17th, 2022, 20:30
Hi! Are you still looking for players?

Batei
June 27th, 2022, 14:49
How is this campaign going? I just discovered the Savage Worlds rendition of Pathfinder and curious how well FG is handling it. I hope to have my print version soon, but thinking about supporting it through FG as well.

Jiminimonka
July 1st, 2022, 07:57
Hi. Is this the Rise of the Runelords campaign?

Yeah it is.

Jiminimonka
July 1st, 2022, 08:00
Hi! Are you still looking for players?

Yes we are! :)

Wolf_Shield
July 1st, 2022, 08:45
Thanks for the reply! I'm playing in a fortnightly Runelords game myself now. Do you record or stream? I aim to run this for my family too and it would be nice to see someone else playing it.

Good luck with the campaign!

Hermundure
July 4th, 2022, 19:52
Nice, add me to the party if the game is not recorded or streamed. ;-)
Do you have a Discord channel or any other place to gather?

Voltariat
July 14th, 2022, 13:43
I have pen and paper pathfinder experience, new to online but would love to join this campaign if there is still room.

seecat46
July 14th, 2022, 20:52
Hello, are you still looking for players? How dose this very from normal savage worlds or pathfinder?