March 2nd, 2022, 20:21
FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity Standard or Ultimate
Game System: 5E 99% Book Rules with a Homebrew Setting

Time Zone: EST (GMT-5)
Game Time: Bi-Weekly Fridays, 8~11PM EST
Next Session: Session 10, Friday 03/11/2022
Term: Long term campaign

Video/Voice software used: Discord Audio only
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Not by me and I ask players not to do so.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 30% Roleplay/Explore 70% Combat
Number of Players: Have 4 / Need 1
Character Restrictions: 4th Level. Point Buy. No multi-class. No artificers. No Aasimir, Dragonborn, Drow, Duergar, Svirfneblin, or Tiefling.

General:
A regularly scheduled time to have fun with a good group of people. Forever GMs. All older players. Descriptions are graphic only as necessary to motivate or illustrate. No voice acting is required.

Campaign Details:
Maybe it was the only way out of your backwater life or maybe your caste/clan/church owed them a favor. Regardless, you are now a contract member of the Militant Mercantilist Guild (The Guild). The Guild is a combination of Armed Delivery, Private Investigation, Security, and Merchant Trader that operates in nearly every territory of the World. They are too expensive for common shipments and jobs but barely affordable for the tasks too important to fail. They operate within the law but with governmental exception to commoners law.

Last session, while traveling back to civilization, the party survived an avalanche and ambush by Yeti under the control of an undead psychic witch. For the next few months, the party will be stationed in the large Venice-like city of SouthHold.

Party currently has: Half-Orcish Zealot, Human Prophet of Twilight, Halfling Thief, Eladrin Bladesinger

Party needs: Bases are covered. Something versatile might be helpful.

Private message me if you are interested.

rbuckner1
March 2nd, 2022, 21:08
I would be down for joining if you will have me. Iam and older player playing since 1e. Looking to play a half elf bard

Blackwolf
March 3rd, 2022, 22:45
Iam sorry we dont need no bards, as i put in my update to the post fifth slot filled, we can take a sixth player but really need them to play a healer/buffer/controller type. this is water deep dragon heist dungeon of the mad mage playing with hard core rules slow healing insanity Crits. Group is a fighter rogue wizard 2 bards at second level max hit points to start. I think with the great variety of bards 2 are doable 3 no.

Aurvangur
March 4th, 2022, 12:00
You are posting about a different Friday game. No big. Mistakes happen.

Cheers,
Van

PhorgottenSon
March 5th, 2022, 00:33
Oops, All Bards. It can work fine. A traveling band solving mysteries.