PDA

View Full Version : Class and Skill Modules

newcoda
September 23rd, 2007, 23:23
Here are two modules I put together. They are not Standard 3.5e rules, though the classes are from Unearthed Arcana.

I found it tedious that it took several clicks to get to a class or skill, even more so (especially of skills and feats) the search function wasn't really useful in the library.

So I made modules for the classes and skills, really these are for if you want to make custom skills or classes. Instead of having to edit that large basic rules file, you can just edit these. Should make custom rules as far as classes and skills go, much easier - and smaller to send to other players. I will warn you, the skills is largely correct, but some things are missing (Use Rope and combined move silently/hide into one skill, sneak) and some are added, like Drive. I wouldn't rely on this module as is, but it certainly is easier to edit, if you want default rules - copy paste is easy enough. Really I made this for my games, figure some other people might find a use for them.

I plan on doing the same for feats (ugh) and I am working on spells. As a note I plan on making a psionics portion for the spells and I might do something for Chaos Magic.

Enjoy.