PDA

View Full Version : Looking for any kind of ruleset

Meliora
September 23rd, 2007, 14:59
Hi all,

In the process of learning to make my own ruleset. The best way for me is to watch, check and steal :bandit: , meaning that I in most cases can figure it out, if I have a couple of examples.

With FG2 I only have one example, the D20. I was wondering if anyone have made a customized ruleset, (nice if it incl. new skins and setup, so I can see how to set them up, especially when it comes to size, but not a need), so I have two different ruleset to put up against each other.

So if anyone have one and would love to share it with this noob, I would be extemely happy.

VgnFrnd
September 23rd, 2007, 15:30
Digital Adventures currently offers two: a module-based version of the d20 srd that does not modify the "logic" of FGII's sheets, and a Savage Rules ruleset that entirely reworks the logic, databases, and skins from top to bottom. The are scheduled to release three additional rulesets in the coming months. Several folks here on these boards have been tinkering with their own modifications, but as yet I'm not aware of anyone having released an entire new ruleset. Cyjack just released a new modern skin, and there are dozens of small code modification patches scattered around these boards. The best way to find them might be to search and read as much of these boards as you can. I am not particularly code savvy, but even I have learned a great deal that way.

Oberoten
September 23rd, 2007, 15:46
Well, there is Toadwarts generic ruleset. It is a VERY good place to start.

And there is a WHFRPG2 ruleset too.

VgnFrnd
September 23rd, 2007, 15:52
Whoops! I overlooked those.

...downloading now...

Oberoten
September 23rd, 2007, 16:16
And if you want it...

Well, PM me and I'll let you have my Armset as well... as far as it is done at the least.