PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Sunday D&D 5E, 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM Pacific (UTC -8 ) Need 2 Players

Griogre
February 27th, 2022, 22:37
I have two openings in my weekly Sunday game. I'm currently running a homebrew adventure path. The current characters have made it to 10th level. The adventure path of should take the PCs up to 15th+ level or so. Once we complete this campaign we'll start another one. This campaign is largely a dungeon crawl, since I haven't run one in a while.

The player should be mature, dependable and able to contribute to the game. It’s ok if you are new to FG, though you must be willing to learn to use the 5E ruleset efficiently so you don't slow the group down and you should be experienced enough with 5E that starting at 10th level is not a problem.

The group currently has a Ranger, Wizard, Barbarian, Fighter, Rogue and Cleric. The players that had to drop out were running a ranger and fighter. We are not using Unearthed Arcana but are using the classes options out of the PH, Volos, Xanathars and the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide and race options out of the PH.

This is a fun long term game that has been running for years, so if you are looking for a long term, stable game this is a good group for you. I run a mix of my own stuff or modules and if someone else wants to co-DM or run a few adventures that's fine too. I've been running D&D and other RPGs since the mid '70s so I’m an experienced DM.

You will need an FGU standard license or better to play as I have the standard license not the ultimate. You also need a working headset and TeamSpeak as we use voice chat to play. I use voice to narrate setting, combat and other information.

If you are interested PM me or reply here.

Towndrunk85
February 28th, 2022, 16:23
So you still need players!

Alan3
March 1st, 2022, 08:28
i am interested if you still have open spots.
i have FGU ultimate licence
i have played and run some oneshots in FGU in the past but i am a little bit rusty.
i am also open to play any class that the group thinks will be usefull.

A Social Yeti
March 2nd, 2022, 01:03
Clearly a group of adventures of your renowned must have attracted a bard to chronicle your adventures?
No? But how can this be? You are all so well known in the area, surely the tales of your deeds are not left to word of mouth?
A group of you nearly ten strong and not one among you to pen the details of bravery and prowess displayed by your group? It is a crime to allow that such deeds of inspiration to be lost to the world of forgotten things. It would be wrong of you to not take on a bard, such as myself, that I may undertake the necessity of chronicling your deeds. To spread the knowledge of your inspiring acts far into the future by the power of my pen.

Inside scoop: Tulallin is a lazy trust fund fop of little use on the battle field. Perhaps of little use in generally really. A coat tail riding clinger on who can't or won't get used to not really being a noble any more. But he might be useful when a velvet touch and silver tongue are a better response than the sword.

have ultimate
versed in 5e
prefect time fit for me
lots of RP xp, only some VTT mileage though

Griogre
March 6th, 2022, 00:21
Thanks for the interest. I'm contacting people in the order I got their response or PMs. I will respond to everyone who posted or PMed me and let you know as soon as I know who made it in.