PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Wednesday or Friday Eve CST or Sunday AM/PM. RP over system. (Old School Gamer)

ewhisper
February 24th, 2022, 17:24
FG License: Newbie to FG. Will buy any license necessary.

Time Zone: Central Time. Open to Early morning weekend games (afternoon for Europe)

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Can play on Wednesday or Friday nights. Open to weekend mornings (I’m an early riser) or Sunday night. Prefer weekly, but every other week would be fine.

Term: Looking for long term campaign.

Voice: Voice and video through any system.

Game System Preferred: Any with the right group. Learn towards PF 2, D&D 3.5 or 5, Shadowrun.

Game System Experience: I’ve played 30+ RPGs from original chainmail, traveler, shadowrun, AD&D, 3.5, Star Wars, Star Trek, etc. Currently learning PF 2.0 and D&D 5e.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I’m new to FG, learning discord, but tech savvy enough to figure it all out quickly.

Character Type Preferred: Rogues, clerics, deckers, mechanics, depends on the system. I’m getting back into gaming after a long absence, so while I love bards, prefer not to be the ‘face’ until I get a better handle on the tech. There’s not a class I can’t have fun playing.

Connect: PM me or discord brad#2086

About me: I love RPGs. I’m an old school gamer raised on many games no one has ever heard of from Stormbringer, Champions, Top Secret, and of course, Chainmail & D&D. It’s been years since I’ve had an active group and looking to get back into RPGs. I like a mix of story, puzzle, and combat.
I’m older than many of you, but don’t let that fool you, I have a sarcastic wit and just enjoy having fun.

The system doesn’t matter as much to me as the group. I like a fun, laid back, open group that likes to mix it up with puzzles, roleplay, and some combat. The party success and adventures is key, and in-fighting is just annoying. I dislike meta/power gaming and am much more interested in the story. I’ll learn any system quickly if the group is right. I’m also not opposed to groups that like to switch up the systems on occasion.

If it’s a family game (not required), I have a young teen daughter who might also join. If it’s an adult only game, that’s also fine with me and she won’t play. Just an option if you want a family game as she wants to learn RPGs, especially 5e (I’m a 5e beginner, but learning).

Blackwolf
March 2nd, 2022, 00:12
You have been summoned to attend Elric of Melbourne on a adventure into the darkness dungeons. If interested, please respond.