PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to adjust an attack roll after it is made?

wframe
February 22nd, 2022, 15:01
I saw threads talking about adding the modifier in the modifier box and then dragging/dropping the original attack to the target, but this doesn't seem to work in SWADE.

Scenario: A player targets and makes an attack, then realizes that they didn't get their gang-up bonus (or some other modifier that inexplicably didn't apply). The roll shows in chat and shows as a "miss".

I tried putting a +2 in the modifier box, then dragging the original roll back to the target and it just resolves the original sum (without the modifier). Am I missing something? Or is this just not something SWADE does?

There are many scenarios during my game where adjusting a roll after it is made is beneficial. As much as we'd like the automation to work perfectly every time, it's unrealistic.

Thanks.

Doswelk
February 22nd, 2022, 17:27
Modify the results in the Combat tracker.

wframe
February 22nd, 2022, 17:30
Modify the results in the Combat tracker.

Oh my god. I feel like such an idiot. That's so simple. Thanks, man. I'm not sure how I missed that.

Doswelk
February 23rd, 2022, 12:23
No worries we all have those moments, that's what these forums are for :D

FrodoB
February 23rd, 2022, 14:17
Bonus Info, in case you don't know:
Most fields in FG can be adjusted by holding down CTRL and scrolling up or down.
So if you want to turn that 13 into a 15, just hover over it, hold down CTRL and scroll up two notches on your mouse wheel!