PDA

View Full Version : Carouse! OSR Edition OSE/2E/PF/3.5/CnC

bayne7400
February 17th, 2022, 23:52
https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/501/view

This extension adds a button to the top left of the Party Sheet. It opens a window to setup your carouse rolls. Carousing is a downtime activity you can use where players can spend their hard earned money to blow off steam! They have a chance to earn XP (1 gp per 1 XP) and they also have a chance for a boon or negative consequence. The more your players paint the town the more extreme their boons and consequences can become. I took many hours to come up with these and drew inspirations from the hundreds of these tables all over the internet. I tried to make them a tad humorous and I wanted them to add to your story that you are making. So there are lots of story, adventure and quest hooks built it. Maybe you meet and befriend a well to do NPC? Maybe you win a deed to an abandoned mine? Maybe you wake up in an alley covered in cats?! It is all here for you! See the video below for details. Most importantly you can hide the results from the players so the story is in your control.

Thanks

Arkaerial
February 18th, 2022, 15:55
Is it possible to allow people to create an add their own (mutiple?) custom tables? I have tables for fighters, clerics, mages, thieves, martial training for those goody goody paladins.

bayne7400
February 18th, 2022, 15:58
Yeah what do you think about using the built in FG table to create your table? That might be the simplest. I'll create a entry in the window and you drag your table to it and it overrides my built in tables.

Arkaerial
February 18th, 2022, 19:06
That works for me. I'll be happy to see how it works.

bayne7400
February 18th, 2022, 20:52
It is just going to be work on your part to setup the rollable table. Ill try to get to it when I can find the time.