PDA

View Full Version : LFP. Need one more for 2 or 3 adventures. Level 19

Wandering Canuck
February 16th, 2022, 07:48
FG License: You will need a license.
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: EST.
Day of week and time: Mostly Wed nights 830 start but sometimes the Weekend.
If new game, planned start date: Game is ongoing
Planned Duration & Frequency: We usually do 3 or 4 hrs. Start time is mostly 830 EST

Text or Voice: Discord.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Whatever ends up happening.
Number of Players in game & needed: I have 3 and need 1 maybe 2.
Character starting level & equipment: Starting level 19.
Character restrictions: Spell caster

We are wrapping up a long game where a Paladin has moved up the ranks. We are planning on doing 3 more adventures where the team will be max level. Retiring the team after that. Looking for someone that is interested in max level spell casting. I'm pretty open for ideas. This is ment to be fun for the players so I'm happy to entertain any fun ideas as long as it doesn't break the game.

cshays25
February 16th, 2022, 12:26
Hello,

I might be interested if I'm a good fit for the group.
Wednesdays any time is no problem. For weekends I have a hard stop at 6:45 EST on Saturday nights but I could do earlier or Sunday afternoons/evenings.
I assume when you say I need a license you mean you have the ultimate FG license and I just need the free license.
A few more things to discuss so if you're (potentially) interested DM me and we can set up a time to chat in Discord (send me your ID and suggest a time if you like) or whatever.
Cheers.

Wandering Canuck
February 16th, 2022, 14:48
Hello,

I assume when you say I need a license you mean you have the ultimate FG license and I just need the free license.
Cheers.

My bad, you will need a license. I don't have ultimate.