PDA

View Full Version : LFG - Looking for a group. Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun, from 5PM GMT - 2AM GMT.

Spoods
February 15th, 2022, 18:21
I'll give ya a short synopsis! I'm looking for a custom campaign, using the DND 5e system. I'm from the UK and I'm in the GMT timezone, I have been playing DND for around 2 years now, so I'm still a baby! But nonetheless, I know the ropes and basics.

FG License: Free Demo Game (I have never used FG, and have only used Roll20 Apologies!)
Time Zone: UK, GMT.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I can play on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, anywhere within the time constraint of 5PM to 2AM. I'm looking for a game that runs twice, or once a week.
Term: Long Term! While i personally wouldn't call it a Homebrew i would enjoy it being the custom creation of the DM. However if that is not possible and you want to do a module, that is fine by me too!
Voice: I can voicechat. I primarily use discord, but i'm willing to download a software as long as it is free.

Game System Preferred: DND 5e
Game System Experience: DND 5e only, but i may be willing to learn a new system, if you are willing to bare with me.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: None at all.

Character Type Preferred: I like to play all the classes and types! So if you need a new player to fill in for a class i'm always willing to be that person!
About me: I tend to lean into a healthy dose of Roleplay and Combat as long as the combat doesn't take the whole session. While i do like realism, i don't believe it should be to the point where it takes up a lot of time. Ultimately I prefer medieval settings, but i've recently been looking to try something more modern!