PDA

View Full Version : Deadlands Reloaded and WW

Suppoko
February 11th, 2022, 21:03
Is there any way to either convert the reloaded DLC I have or can i use the new WW rules in the Reloaded system as is?

kronovan
February 16th, 2022, 21:34
You could use the rules in Weird West with Reloaded, because like other Savage World Deluxe generation DLC, it will work with the newer Savage World Adventure Edition ruleset. That said, there are many changes in WW and IMO to make it doable for your players you would at a minimum need to create a custom module that omitted the removed content and included the added. That would be quite an effort, considering the amount that's changed - especially the Edges. If on the other hand your intent was to also use the SWD ruleset, that would require yet even more effort as WW leverages a number of the changes that were intro'd by SWADE. It of course all depends upon how much you're willing to invest in pulling this off - personally, I'd just wait for sale and buy DL WW when it's discounted.

Doswelk
February 17th, 2022, 11:26
...can i use the new WW rules in the Reloaded system as is?

Yes you can, it should all work except when DLR links to something in the SWD ruleset that does not exist in SWADE.