PDA

View Full Version : Does the GMW Campaign Toolkit work for DCC?

Tabarkus
February 9th, 2022, 15:51
The GMW Campaign Toolkit is an app that helps make themes for Fantasy Grounds. It does not have DCC support currently but it does have CoreRPG support. Will a CoreRPG theme work in DCC or do I need to try to get the author to write in support for DCC specifically?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?48071-GMW-Campaign-Toolkit-A-Theme-Builder-for-Fantasy-Grounds

leozelig
February 10th, 2022, 11:52
It should work with DCC if it works for Core RPG. You might see little differences like the AC number being off-center on the char sheet, but nothing major. The DCC theme needs a better default theme btw - I’m open to suggestions!

Tabarkus
February 10th, 2022, 14:42
I'm thinking of trying to make a Lankhmar theme for an upcoming game. I like simple themes without much fluff and having neutral colors, except for in the decal. I stretch my UI over multiple monitors so a simple theme plays more nicely with that layout. I play in games that use the Dark and Gothic themes and I don't care for them. I'll probably just create a decal for my Lankhmar game and stick with the basic theme otherwise.

leozelig
February 10th, 2022, 17:37
Yeah, I agree. I don't like too much texture in the background images. I would like to put something together at some point, but themes are a ton of work.