PDA

View Full Version : LFP: 2-3 Players for D&D 5E Forgotten Realms, Dragon of Icespire Peak - Friday's 8PM

tsr2014
February 7th, 2022, 02:07
Hello, looking for 2-3 players to join an ongoing Dragon of Icespire Peak campaign. Individual players or group are welcome.

FG License: FGU Ultimate License
Time Zone: Eastern Time, USA
Day(s) of week, and time: Friday's 8PM EST
Frequency: Every week with scheduled breaks as DM/player's require
Term: Long term. We will complete Dragon of Icespire Peak, and then chose a module for levels 7+

Voice: Discord, and WILL NOT BE RECORDED

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: Existing group of DM and 3 players have experience going back to D&D 1E. Experience is not a requirement for new players. We only ask that you have a desire to have fun.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: FGU is a new tool for existing players. New players are not required to have FGU experience only a willingness to learn. We can arrange a session 0 to review the toolset, and perform character creation if needed.

Character Type Preferred: Any race or class from any published WoTC source material
Character Level: New players will begin at 3rd or 4th level to match current party members.
Game Description: In progress Dragon of Icespire Peak campaign which is part of D&D 5E essentials kit.

About Existing Group: Group started playing together nearly a year ago and meets consistently every week with time off as needed. We started playing a homebrew-ish campaign using Roll20, but several months ago added Fantasy Grounds VTT. The group comes from all parts of the U.S.A. We enjoy exploration, social interaction and combat. Groups demographic is male, but would be happy to welcome female players. We only ask that players are respectful and considerate of others, willing to both learn and share, and most importantly have fun.

Please respond to this post with your discord, and I will contact you to discuss further.

Thank you,

Craig (TSR2014)

ObisK
February 7th, 2022, 02:39
Discord is EJ(ObisK)#2879.

The timing for your campaign is exactly what I’m looking for. I have some experience with DND and FGU in general.

I only have the free version.

Phithis
February 7th, 2022, 03:12
I've been playing D&D for over thirty years and using FG for quite a few. A Friday game sounds great! My Discord is Kronkite#8138

Glendon Hawke
February 7th, 2022, 05:34
Would love to be apart of the campaign I’ve pm you my discord info

darthhomer
February 7th, 2022, 12:02
Good morning, if you have room for one more I'd be interested, been playing and dining for 30 years as well. Have a great Monday!

tsr2014
February 7th, 2022, 12:47
Please remember to include your discord in your reply, or direct message me so I can reach out to discuss. Thank you.

MooGaff
February 7th, 2022, 16:58
Looking for a long term group. The Friday night game would be great. Loyal to a fault about attending games (current family emergency has caused problems as of late but not a problem long-term) Would love to discuss opportunity to join your group. Ill direct message you with my discord info.

Boboteabaggin
February 8th, 2022, 02:22
Oh I so want to play this.

MacAllen
February 9th, 2022, 02:30
Are you still looking for players? I love long-term, been playing since '76 so am also old, know FGU relatively well, Fridays at 8pm EST is actually a grand time. My Discord is MacAllen#8571.

tsr2014
February 9th, 2022, 11:46
I want to thank those that responded to this post. We have filled our open spots, and wish everyone the best of luck in your adventures.