PDA

View Full Version : Homebrew Setting (Judging interest)

Sophose
September 18th, 2007, 11:52
I'm putting together a homebrew campaign, and I was planning to run it through FG. It'll be my first time DMing using FG, but I hope to learn it all quickly. If there's enough interest, I'll start the campaign mid-to-late October. Time and day is not known right now, as my schedule will be changing between then and now.

Characters will be starting at either 1st or 2nd level. It'll be a mix of role-playing and combat, with smart players able to avoid nastier situations by talking their way out (or getting into worse trouble).

I'll post some more details when I have time and have had some sleep.

Hamish
September 18th, 2007, 13:32
Timezone would be really helpful!

Traygin
September 18th, 2007, 17:21
Also what time and day are you going to run your game would be helpful.

Sophose
September 18th, 2007, 19:22
Heh, forgot to put in the time zone, but it was 4 in the morning. I'm in MDT.
As for day and time, I can't say anything for sure right now, as I don't know what my schedule will be. If most players want a certain date, I may be able to work my schedule to accept it, if it doesn't already. I'd prefer a evening, but I can move my time around to better suit players. I'll know specific times soon into October.

iron~pen
September 18th, 2007, 22:04
I'd be interested in joining up. For the record, MDT is GMT -6, right?

libertad
September 22nd, 2007, 05:41
I would be open for sunday nights. I am GMT -8

Sophose
September 24th, 2007, 06:28
Sorry, I was away for a bit and couldn't get on the internet. MDT is GMT -6. It also looks like the game may be on weekends, though I still have to see for sure. If so, the day will depend on whichever is best for most players (Saturday, or Sunday).

Tassadar237
September 25th, 2007, 02:58
I might be interested. Depends on how my schedule fleshes out. I am in EST.