PDA

View Full Version : The Flux Capacitor – Its Time Has Come!

Iceman
February 6th, 2022, 13:23
The Flux Capacitor – Its Time Has Come!
Times are changing. Will you be the one to change time, or simply watch as time goes by?
The Flux Capacitor is a serious 5E DnD campaign with numerous tongue in cheek references to the greatest time travel movie of all time, Back to the Future. And yes, we did go all the way to the end of time to check that statement.

As first level characters you will be tasked with saving a large part of the world on the Sword Coast. Because, after all, who is better tasked to save the world than a group of first level characters? Although no ending level is currently known I would anticipate this campaign going up to about level 12.

The Flux Capacitor will take place on alternating Friday nights at 8:30PM EST, starting on February 18th. We are looking for 2-3 solid, regular and mature (18+) players to participate. It is likely to start as most 5E campaigns do, a bit combat heavy. But by levels three to five my campaigns tend to balance out better with a mix of roleplay and combat, as well as non-combat based mission completions for XP.

WARNING: This Homebrew Campaign is a complete spoiler for Descent Into Averness. If you have any desire to play that campaign you should play it first before playing this one!
If interested please PM me and give me an idea of your experience both with FGUnity and your experience with 5E as well.

You are not required to present a Covid vaccination card to play in this game.

RaTath
February 6th, 2022, 17:10
Sounds interesting. Although I haven't seen any of the Back to the Future movies in many a year lol. So I'd love to give this a try! :)

Covid vaccination to be show upon request.

DavidSt75
February 10th, 2022, 04:52
hmm not sure if I wanna join a campaign with such a misguided DM while there is no doubt Back to the Future was an excellent movie. However, the best time travel show of all time is CLEARLY Doctor Who although I suppose you did say movie so as long as you make that distinction it's ok and I'm willing to join you......if you still have room

opusaug
March 4th, 2022, 22:12
I'd like to promote this game for a great group of players. I had fun with them for awhile, but I had to make room for more 5e-oriented people. No hard feelings, I'm just too old to learn new tricks. If you like 5e, it should be a blast!