PDA

View Full Version : Exp Player LF FG/Discord 5E

CritsAndGigglesD20
February 6th, 2022, 03:06
Time Zone: Arizona. I'll be leaving for Colorado come May so it'll change to MST steady.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly Tues-Sun
Term: Looking long-term or one-shot trying to find new groups to join
Voice: Yes
Game System Preferred: Discord/FG
Game System Experience: I've done a few one-shots myself and I'm extremely familiar with utilizing FG
Character Type Preferred: I've normally done clerics and done rogue but I'm open to any

About Me: I really enjoy role-play. I'm looking to find a group of folks for story. Combat is great, love it. I want to have a DM that can change stories throughout. Whether it's a homebrew or by-the-book. I want our backgrounds of our character to really intertwine in the story and change as we go for real reactions. I love utilizing new behaviors. I'm even down for cameras on discord as well so I can have an excuse to cosplay. Cons with me: I'm military. There may be moments that I flat out can't come, but I anything I can to make sure it's possible. My biggest thing that is happening in the near future is I'll be moving from Arizona to Colorado in May and be put on shift work, so I'm unsure of my timings until I get there and get established.
I hope to hear back from you guys. Thank you for looking and my post, it's greatly appreciated.