PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Available Anytime, Eastern Time Zone, prefer 5E

Boboteabaggin
February 3rd, 2022, 20:35
FG License: Fantasy Ground Unity Ultimate
Time Zone: Eastern Time USA, Versatile with times being played (retired;)).
Term: LF Long term or module.
Voice: Have discord and Teamspeak but will use what is required.
Game System Preferred: D&D 5E at first then maybe other styles have played pathfinder as well.
Game System Experience: D&D 2nd, 3rd, 3.5, 4, 5E, Ravenloft, Ebberron, Spell Jammer, Pathfinder, Homebrew.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Been watching videos FGU and been playing using other online systems.
Character Type Preferred: Ive played every type of character except articifer, warlock, druid.
About me: I have played Dnd for 25 years, retired from the US Coast Guard after 23 years. Was an aviation flight Mechanic. Now I garden, Hike, Hunt, take care of my dogs. I have mostly played table top, but saw FGU and bought it so I can DM with my son when he leaves for the military. Looking for some games to get experienced with this platform. I have been watching on how to create campaigns, so what I am really looking for is how to use this platform from a player and DM perspective along with some good old DND. :D:pirate::ninja:

Boboteabaggin
February 6th, 2022, 02:58
Still looking.

GunnarGreybeard
February 6th, 2022, 03:35
I see you have discord so, if you haven't already done so, be sure to check the Fantasy Grounds Academy server. You should be able to get in on some DM/Player orientation and training sessions.